Case – Suojakalvotukku.fi
How Suojakalvotukku made over 70,000€ in additional sales in just a month!
- Suojakalvotukku has been fighting against broken screens ever since 2011 and has helped over 500,000 consumers to protect their phones and other devices.
- Suojakalvotukku was looking into ways of generating more sales from their high traffic by increasing conversions and growing the average basket size.
- Upsy and Suojakalvotukku started their cooperation with an A/B testing that resulted in more than 70,000€ in additional revenue and 75% less bounce.
Industry: Phone accessories
Product: Upsy Growth
An A/B test was carried out on mobile pages to see the impacts of Upsy & UI improvements and the results blew our minds! Upsy was able to generate an additional 0,5€ per user on average, amounting to +70 000€ of additional sales in a month.
“Not bad” – said Vladimir Tokoi, founder of Suojakalvotukku.
Suojakalvotukku has been on a mission to keep mobile screens protected since 2011. They want everyone to get more use out of mobile devices, especially when considering the strain that phone manufacturing puts on the environment. Suojakalvotukku offers lightning-fast delivery, great selection and affordable prices. They’ve delivered protective screens to over half a mil- lion devices and counting.
50% of the mobile audience is a control group that sees the original version of Suojakalvotukku mobile pages.
50% of the mobile audience that sees a version of mobile pages with Upsy implementation.
After running the experiment, we were excited to see significant improvements in all key metrics. Here’s what we learned from over 10 000 sessions:
- Conversion rate improved significantly: 12,49 % -> 13,49 %
- Bounce rates were 75% less
- Revenue per every visitor increased by 0,5 €
- Upsy created 70 000€ in additional revenue in just a months time
Vladimir Tokoi, CEO of Suojakalvotukku, is understandably excited about the results,
“If the increase in average revenue per visitor is at least 0,5 €, that means over 70 000 € more in monthly sales. Seeing the clear results of this A/B test means we know we’ll lose 3000-4000 € in sales if we let the test continue until its end date. I’m very tempted to stop the test now and just use the Upsy version.“
With the A/B testing we were able to prove that the additional sales that Upsy is bringing would otherwise be unrecognized.
If you want to learn more about Suojakalvotukku and their products, visit their website at www.suojakalvotukku.fi