Are you interested in working for a company that has created a revolutionary technology helping e-commerce businesses boost their sales?
Are you driven, confident in reaching out to C-level executives, and looking to kick start your B2B Sales career in an exciting, fast growing start-up? If you answered yes, then Upsy might just have the opportunity you’re looking for! We are looking for a growth minded Sales Executive to join our growing sales team in Helsinki.
How will you contribute to the team?
Upsy continues to grow its market share within the Finnish market and we’re soon expanding into new European markets. We need you to be the one closing the deals with our customers, helping them to grow their business with revolutionary technology.
Day-to-day work and responsibilities
- Contacting potential Upsy customers based on our golden customer profiles within our target markets and geographies
- Booking new meetings. Proactive reachout by phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Always be closing, if on first meeting, then on the follow ups
- Handing over to CS, follow ups and additional sales
- Report your activities into CRM
- Participate in sales team meetings that we have on weekly basis that are designed to share knowledge and track our progress
- You will be reporting directly to our Sales Lead and you will be working closely with our entire sales team, learning as you go and developing your skills
What we expect from you?
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with executing sales, from first contact to deal. You’re interested in the eCommerce industry and seeing our customers succeed excites you. In addition to this, we’re also looking for below characteristics:
- You have + 2 years of experience from a similar roles or have past experience from a SaaS company
- Business polytechnic (AMK) or university business degree
- You have a track record of exceptional performance
- Fluent in speaking and writing Finnish and English
- You are systematic and know how to use modern sales tools
- You act by following our proven sales strategy
- You are a great communicator both internally and externally
- You are an enthusiastic and unstoppable person – not afraid to take the initiative.
But don’t worry, you don’t need to be flawless! Even the Marvel superheroes make mistakes, so can you. As long as you have the will and the way to keep us going forward, and you believe in yourself. We got your back.
What we offer?
We at Upsy recognize that our greatest asset is the people we have in our team and we’re all about sharing knowledge and growing together to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 necessity for SME Webshops for boosting Sales. You will get a window seat to a fast growing SaaS start-up with a clear career path, and a great fun loving team that is always willing to help!
- A chance to join an early stage startup taking of big time
- Dynamic team that wants to change the world of eCommerce and how we shop online
- Opportunity to put your negotiation and presentation skills to test
- Interesting assignments and a supportive work atmosphere
- Great perks and benefits
- Possibility to work in flexible way, both office and remote
- You will learn essential Sales skills to boost your career in B2B Sales!
- Competitive salary and benefits
Upsy in short
If you haven’t heard of us yet, here’s a brief introduction to what Upsy is all about. Upsy Shopping Helper is a new innovative SaaS solution for eCommerce that helps to boost sales and conversion rates like no other existing solution. We launched the product at the start of 2021 and are now getting ready for accelerated growth. We already work with some amazing companies like Kaalimato Fotonordic, Leso, and many more! We are helping SME eCommerce companies to grow their conversions, average basket size and help with customer service. Upsy turns visitors into buyers and is the MVP of your sales team. You can read more about Upsy from our website: www.upsyshopping.com
How to apply?
We are looking to hire the person as soon as we find a great fit. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to our CEO Juha Sulkakoski and he will be in touch with you (contact info below).
Please make sure you include:
- Your resume and optional cover letter
- A few words about yourself and why you think you’d be a great fit
- Your phone number so we can reach you
Please title your email “Sales executive”, Thanks!
If you have any questions about the role or your application, do not hesitate to contact Juha, he is more than happy to help!